The vendor will operate the booth during RIBFEST hours as follows:
Set up: Thursday, June 8, 2017: noon to 8:00pm
Set up: Friday, June 9, 2017: 8:00am to 11:00am.
Friday, June 9, 2017: noon to 11:00pm
Saturday, June 10, 2017: noon to 11:00pm
Sunday, June 11, 2017: noon to 8:00pm. Vendors must clear the site by midnight.
- All vehicles must be off site by 11:00am on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Payment in full must be received by May 15, 2017, your space will be released.
- The vendor is responsible to ensure that their booth area is clean, passes health inspection and all legal and municipal requirements.
- If applicable, Region of Durham Food Vendor Form must be submitted to: http://www.durham.ca/departments/health/food_safety/specialEventsAppVendors.pdf
- Garbage removal is the responsibility of the vendor.
- Individual generators are NOT PERMITTED on site.
- The vendor booth must be staffed during the operating hours of the RIBFEST.
- The Rotary Club of Bowmanville is not responsible for any vendor product loss or booth damage during the RIBFEST, although security will be present during the RIBFEST event.
- The Rotary Club of Bowmanville has the exclusive right for the sale of ice, water & soft drinks.
- Vendors must supply a copy of your insurance coverage for the 3 days stating coverage and naming the Rotary Club of Bowmanville and the Municipality of Clarington exempt from liability.
- The Rotary club is not responsible for any licensing fee that may be due to the Municipality of Clarington
- All food related vendors must complete http://www.clarington.net/en/town-hall/resources/permits-and-licences/mobile-refreshment-vehicle-application.pdf
There will be no refunds.
Payment of the above described contract and the acceptance of the same contract binds both parties.
Please check your email for your booth number and payment amount.